[Guide] How to get easily in the new police car - Garry's Mod
(06-18-2013, 08:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Or just press E anywhere in the driver's side, that work for me.

Well, it doesn't work for me. I have to be right where I was on the video to get in.

(06-18-2013, 08:26 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Oh my god, thank you very much. I was standing outside my police car for 38 minutes trying to get into it, now a couple days after I see this guide. I watched your guide on my phone while doing it step for step on my laptop. It only took me around 10 minutes this time, thank you very much!

It's good that we have people like you in this community, I especially liked your british accent in this video, very easy to understand.

Spoiler :
On-Topic: Was this really necessary? I mean, it looks like you put alot of effort into making this and those banner things. But in all seriousness, was this really necessary?

I felt I had to do it because I saw many people encountering this problem and ask Hungames and many people, they were with me today and I've (at least) been trying during 5 minutes to get in the car. Plus, it took me 5 minutes to do the Guide.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Guide] How to get easily in the new police car - Garry's Mod - by Generation - 06-18-2013, 09:00 PM