I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out.
My story never shifted once? My credibility? Only one story has presented itself. There has not been multiple sides. Only one conclusive line of events. That makes no sense. Please show me where I have changed my story? What is the point of changing the truth? I have handled this very maturely, I don't see how my appeal has brought this in a bad direction besides what others might have said which in no way pertained to the problem at hand. Yet their input was still accounted for? If they had no right to write in here they should have been warned. For example Atrades wasn't there at the time of this happening, he just is trying to back me up but we told him that it isn't helping. What he said didn't have relevance.

While in Ted's case, as he was the one putting it on, he had full rights to post here along with Weecow admitting the misunderstanding. So what am I missing? I don't see how the "evidence" can be so against my truthful claim. When the only conclusive evidence and might I say, what I have admitted to, was spawning quite a few fountains. Not in a harmful way or in any of the other ways you have stated. But I did spawn 10 or so. According to you 12.

Edit: Also if you do not mind me asking. Why does staff have "no interest in lifting the ban". You really make it sound like what I have done is a complete travesty, and it truly feels like the context and actually situation are being thrown out the window. They weren't taken into account at the time of the ban being placed, and they are not now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Killjoy - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Rolorox - 06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Weecow - 06-07-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out. - by Rolorox - 06-18-2013, 07:27 PM