Blatant insulting.
Your name: Zakariyya

Your ban ID: 33492

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Blatant insulting.

Involved: The cops.

Why we should unban you: I don't think you understand, how would you feel if a cop just ran up to you and SPRAYED at your car with his USP and all your doing is getting a new paint job. How would you feel? It's pretty annoying all the cops fail at being cop, on top of that they rdm me when I'm getting a paint job TWICE. Now if someone did that to you, anyone would be pissed. So I got in OOC and said a few lines of text to the cops insulting them, I know I deserve this, no body is perfect. But I don't understand WHY I get 4 days for speaking the truth. The cops are annoying, they fail at being cop and they're all noobs that never read the rules. You can spectate them right now (9:29 AM Central Time -6:00) they are failing.

Thanks for reading- Dario

EDIT: On top THAT! I was also put in jail for 5 minutes, because Rebels were banned from the city, but I only been on for a few minutes and never saw the laws. And the cops wouldn't even let me leave. Also no body is perfect and I know just because they're doing their job doesn't give me the right to insult them, but I was really pissed off because of them failing at their job.

Messages In This Thread
Blatant insulting. - by Dario789789 - 06-18-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Blatant insulting. - by DoomDude1 - 06-18-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Blatant insulting. - by Dario789789 - 06-18-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Blatant insulting. - by DoomDude1 - 06-18-2013, 02:56 PM