Unban or lower punishment Charles

Your name: Charles

Your ban ID: 33462

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: FailRP, blatant insulting.

Involved: [FL:RP] SteeL

Why we should unban you: Dear Administrative Team,
I am going to explain it from the start. There is a guy called [FL:RP] SteeL his old user name was meew I had post a ban Thread for him because he is disturbing and insulting me all the time. You didnt accept my thread and you were right because there was no evidence. But today I believe Admin: [FL] Narcotic had seen this by himself. This guy [FL:RP] SteeL started to insult me again when I went to talk to him gently while I was an sru. He shoot me again(No evidence I know) Insulted me and ran away. As an sru I started to look for him because he needs to get arrested for shooting a sru. Than I found him in um he and one of his friend was on base walls.(prop climbing) I asked him nicely to get on the floor and he insulted me again. This time I couldnt hold my self and insult back to him because he was Insulting to my mother. Than I told him to get on the floor otherwise Ill shoot him. He go on insulting. So I did shoot him in his leg for warning than all corleones started to shoot me. I agree that I insult back but these are my reasons. I will be very happy if you can unban me or lower my time for staying banned. Because I am really addicted to your server.

Thanks for considaring
Charles.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban or lower punishment Charles - by Charles - 06-17-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Unban or lower punishment Charles - by Narc - 06-18-2013, 09:48 PM