An Unfair system with no room for reform.
First of all, you haven't answered my question. Is Termin correct in his statement that it is possible to appeal 24 hour bans?

Should he be correct, the misinformation provided in the rules is the reason his bans are so plentiful, as he seems to have valid reasons to refute SEVERAL bans, as he has already done earlier in this post. Should he have known he could post appeals to those bans, and he had, and they had been moved through, he wouldn't have had 13 bans on his record when this incident came around, and the permanent ban is placed on the amount of bans, as you have said "Plenty of chances to clean your act up.".

Now my second question, should his bans have been less plentiful, would the permban even be in the question?

**EDIT**
I just noticed that I have a 10% warning level due to my posting in this thread? I'm sorry, but not only was I listed as "involved", verifying my involvement right there, I pose a valid question, one not only relevant to this particular case but to the unban system in general. I'd like that warning removed or at least some explanation for how my question is not relevant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unfair system with no room for reform. - by BenCanobi - 06-14-2013, 03:21 AM