An Unfair system with no room for reform.
(06-14-2013, 01:19 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(06-13-2013, 06:17 AM)BenCanobi Wrote: Update to you, whoever changed my message, I'd like it changed back. I am KidCando in game, different forum name, don't know how to change it. I AM in fact involved.

Alright then, how can you enlighten this situation in ways that haven't been addressed yet?

Well, as I had said in my original comment which you so rudely removed, Termin said "If you have a one day ban and you felt it was wrong then you can still post an unban request.", which directly conflicts with the rules of an unban request, as they say 24hr bans may not be appealed. The large amount of his bans were, as he said, 24hrs, so he did not make an attempt to appeal them as per the forum rules, even though he had reason to challenge their legitimacy. So should Termin be right in his saying you can, I'd appreciate GREATLY the rules be updated, and should he be wrong, I'd again appreciate GREATLY that admins double check what they say before they try to use it against someone in an unban request.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unfair system with no room for reform. - by BenCanobi - 06-14-2013, 02:17 AM