5 things I hate about RP.
Hello guys and welcome to:

5 things I hate about RP.

1: I hate it when theres about five people on the server at night, and they still want to RP. I know your mean't to, of course. But I always consider the night as sorta, "Preparing" for your gameplay (However long that may be) the next day, for example: Maybe you want to do a bit of presidential stuff the next day, I would go fishing to have a long lasting food source and not be embarrased I die of hunger as President!

2: Number two kinda links in with the example in number one, stupid cops. When your a president, rp-ing, you kinda need to know what's going on, when there are no relyable cops to say "I am going on Patrol" or "Big base at UM, possible Contra." I can really rely on the Special Agents knowing they can do their job, because they have payed £10 to basically prove they are capable of doing so. (EG. A non regular would no pay £10 nor would a noob)

3: Horrible drivers, I mean. I am no mastermind, but is it really hard to know to drive on the right? I sometime see people driving on the right (EG the side I am on) side, and bumping into me and beeping their horns. I get so pissed but its not like getting into a five minute arguement over an idiot you cant drive properly, nothing will come of it.

4: People with bigger GUNS! People seem to be very organised with their guns, food etc. I am starting to catch on to, but litraly, some people on the server I rarely see not holding a gun! I mean it's fine, I just want one to Sad

5: And finaly number five, you may think "Hmm, well what about the hackers, etc." Well no, because everyone hates them. And it wouldnt be a shock to anybody. No but my fifth hate is kinda.... the admins, BUT! Nothing to do with how you do your job. And it's not a seriouse hate, it's just the fact, I hear complaints of the admins saying "Were not greatfull enough" I am very greatful, today, I got stuck in the roof and I say "Soul can you please slay me, stuck in the roof Smile" and he slayed me and I said "Thanks" but I never seem to get a response like "Np Smile" I just seem to get nothing, it's kinda like, you not giving a damn. It's just some people would say the same, but the fact is they wont because they are too afraid to. But admins, if you wouldn't mind. Just say a polite "Np" or "Sure" back, so we know you appreciate our politeness, and that there is a connect between admin and player Smile

Thanks for readin! Cya on Fearless babeh Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Cherryberry

Messages In This Thread
5 things I hate about RP. - by Small Bear - 05-31-2011, 01:17 AM
RE: 5 things I hate about RP. - by furlings - 05-31-2011, 05:14 AM
RE: 5 things I hate about RP. - by SoulRipper - 05-31-2011, 05:54 AM
RE: 5 things I hate about RP. - by Small Bear - 05-31-2011, 10:31 AM
RE: 5 things I hate about RP. - by Sniperwolf - 05-31-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: 5 things I hate about RP. - by Small Bear - 05-31-2011, 10:43 AM
RE: 5 things I hate about RP. - by dryblood321 - 05-31-2011, 08:02 AM
RE: 5 things I hate about RP. - by Transmission - 05-31-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: 5 things I hate about RP. - by Shark - 05-31-2011, 11:06 AM