An Unfair system with no room for reform.
In reply to Killjoy, since most of the bans were minor I only received 24 hours for nearly all of them and was not able to post a proper urban request. In this thread I refute them up above. In my defense I would like to say that since a large amount of the bans were 24 hours leaving me no chance to refute them and clean them off my record, further stressing the fact I am never one to mega-minge, just one to get into misunderstandings like the one when killing this cop. I'll admit in the begging when my username was Mango I was indeed a minge, but since then this server has changed for me its a fun game that I now take seriously, I don't just go on to minge, but if you strongly feel that these infractions show who I am as a player, and I have no hope to reform in your server, then go ahead deny me.
I'd just like to say, I had a great time roleplaying and being a member of your large community, and it'l be hard moving on.

-Dead_Pixel

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unfair system with no room for reform. - by Dead_pixel - 06-10-2013, 06:39 PM