An Unfair system with no room for reform.
You seem to mistake punishment's as chances. I'm trying to sau giving me a chance would be removing the false bans from my record or a clean slate after a year or two of playing. And to your response of not ever being banned, thats because your an admin.

Alot of the bans WERE for minor infractions, and as I mentioned before chronologically happened months in between each other and not right after the other. Which proves I don't just go on to minge, I take Rping on this server serious and have fun like the many others playing on the server. I'f I was a hopeless minge I wouldn't even be taking the time to fill out this lengthy unban request, but I'm not I'm an actual player. One who has been playing for 2 years an has been banned multiple times by an abusive admin and other times for misunderstandings.

"Proppushing,Propsmashing players towards cave" (14525; banned by Grub)
First off, I was defending myself, the other player had spawned a prop and hit me with it first, I was spawning a prop to block his, he went to the cave by hitting himself with his own prop, but I got banned and he didn't. Ask Grub if you don't believe me.

"Ban request approved - Propkilling hismelf. (Extended due to current ban)" (14605; banned by Ruxandra)
I did NOT prop kill myself on purpose, I was a Corleone trying to make an italian restaurant, and saw a prop I thought would look good on the doors. I spawned it, and to my surprise, it was absolutely massive and took me out afterwards. I then z'ed it away. The guy told me he was reporting me and I explained this to him, yet he still posted it. And even with as little evidence as he had I was still banned. If it had been longer I would have appealed it. And also, if I had some hard on for prop killing myself, don't you think I would have used a substantially smaller prop, and I probably wouldn't have done it in the middle of a crowded area?

"Switching jobs to avoid an admin, Prop killing" (12877; banned by Grub)
I wasn't avoiding an admin in my changing jobs, I changed jobs because I wanted a different job. If I had changed jobs once he Phys gunned me up to a roof then it could be avoiding admins, but this wasn't. I hadn't been contacted by the admin yet. As for prop killing, I honestly don't remember doing that.

"Prop killing" (11417; banned by WorldWideCoffee)
This ban I deserved, I had just bought the game. I was attacked by some rebels, and then in self defense I thought I was allowed to kill them with props. I now know that I'm not allowed to, and this ban actually was a well timed and well needed ban that reenforced a rule into my head. And if you don't believe that, look at how long ago that was.

So honestly, most of those bans are honestly unneeded or to be frank not true. If you have a problem with any of those explanations please point them out, treat them like their own ban appeals if you will to get them off my record.

Some bans were proven invalid by other admins, and I'm not sure why they were deleted.

Some sort of dictator RP was in affect during the incident and my friend was being arrested for going to park his car. I didn't contact an admin because, a moderator was right next to the arresting officer.

I guess the reason I beleive I should be unbanned is because I am not a minge. It's not like I go on everyday and prop smash and kill and ruin other players game. I go on, role-play, and love this server like everyone else. A few isolated incidents may occur where I screw up, but it's not like I get a hard on for ruining other people game. I mean, as I stated above most of those bans aren't even for a good reason, or they were straight out false bans. Like I stated in my post, which you really kind of failed to reply to any of the points on, I wasn't trying to minge killing that cop, I just felt it was the proper role play thing to do. I'd also like to point out peopel like ZlooxaN ツ who I think you're trying to equate me to. He has 10 bans on record, and the one that got him banned forever was a big one, "Ban request approved: Heavy prop abuse, teamkilling, general mingyness and 9 previous bans." (14658; banned by Termin). I have the same amount of bans on record, but how many of those were longer than 24 hours? How many of them am I not able to refute? And my permanent ban was a misunderstanding between a cop. There are people who do worse than me and can't refute their bans, but I can refute and I get permanently banned for a misunderstanding with a cop. I would understand if it was a few days, but permanent is ridiculously long. I mean, it is forever. As I said people make mistakes. I made a mistake when I got my first ban for prop killing, and I learned. It was a mistake for me to kill that officer, but I had no ill intentions, I wasn't ruining others gameplay experience, no, I was helping a friend. and I got banned forever for doing so. If you could please reconsider your permanent ban I'd appreciate it more than you'd ever know. Thank you for reading this wall of text, and I look forward to your response.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unfair system with no room for reform. - by Dead_pixel - 06-10-2013, 01:08 AM