An Unfair system with no room for reform.
In reply to doomdude, please enlighten me on how I "have had many chances to clean up my act" I served time for minor infractions, and for the abuse of admin. The fact of the matter is I was given no chances, the infractions don't just happen right after the next chronologically there is at least a 2-3 months between each ban, not to say Its a ritual for me to minge. But that sooner or later we all find our hands caught in the cookie jar, its just a matter of time. I was given no chances, but instead judged for past crimes, some of which I didn't even commit. As you so blatently put, I should have been perma-banned sooner.

And as for your comment on my actions today, If I recall this was semi serious roleplay not super serious. So when killing the officer, i'll admit it was not the most serious RP thing to do, but I believe I had full warrant to do so, also I'd like to point out the fact I told the officer numerous times not to arrest him, (he wasn't even breaking any laws), before gunning him down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Unfair system with no room for reform. - by Dead_pixel - 06-10-2013, 12:17 AM