An Unfair system with no room for reform.
Your name: Dead_pixel

Your ban ID: 33097

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: RDM cop

Involved: Kidcando Doomdude1

Why we should unban you:
Hello, I'd like to address some serious issues in your ban policies. I'd like to start off by saying, I'm not perfect, yes I have broken a few rules knowingly. But never, and I mean never have I intentionally went on to minge and ruin the game for other players. I've been on this server for about 2-3 years and during that lengthy amount of time I have been banned a couple times, some by an abusive admin and have been approved in the unbanrequest forum, but not from my ban record. Other times I have been banned I post a request to get unbanned, and 2-3 of the current ones have been approved because I really didn't break the rules, and again they are not removed from my ban record. When I first started playing I'll admit I was a bit of a minge, but nothing to serious, but its much more than that to me now its a summer of fun with friends rping and having a good time. I guess what I'm trying to say here is I'm not perfect, nobody is but to have these minor infractions held over my head like a gun pointed at my chest ready to fire at the slightest infraction is a bit worrisome especially after I just donated. I just don't feel I deserve, a permaban for past mistakes, some of which were already proven in my favor. I believe if this issue is not addressed longtime regulars of the server, who are not friends with admins, will suffer the same fate as me.

And as for the issue with the latest ban, I explained to the moderator on at the time that they were arresting my RP "friend" and "partner" we had a base together and were driving around rping. When he was tazed and cuffed I leaped to his rescue and, indeed, killed the arresting officer. I felt that it was indeed proper RP motivation to kill the arresting officer. Since it is not explicitly stated in the rules what classifies as an RP reason I took it upon myself to elaborate on what defines a "good" reason.

Messages In This Thread
An Unfair system with no room for reform. - by Dead_pixel - 06-09-2013, 11:19 PM