Unbann by Cas
narc still broke fear rp he pulled his gun and i still had mine out no where does it say if there more than what ever guns pointed at u and u have ur gun out u have to fear rp

2nd narc was counting there for provoked me to fire.

if narc haddent broken fear rp none of this would have happen ether so he cant ban me since he broke fear rp and the cops didnt even follow fear rp i keeped shouting uncuff him they said i was "fail rping" That is not fail rp

so none of you have the right to talk besides aviator cause he didnt see the whole thing.

u also were still under fear rp cause u were loading and as u did that i had my ak at u witch u didnt see

by loading i mean getting ammo and all that crap.

how can narc know that i wasnt pointing at him too? he was smack behind the other guy also. He prolly just wants to cover his ass cause he got mad for losing an ak.

by the looks of it your all buddys trying to cover ur ass and trying to not get your selfs banned and backing up ur bud no matter what.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unbann by Cas - by D Castiel - 06-08-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Unbann by Cas - by Killjoy - 06-08-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Unbann by Cas - by Narc - 06-08-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Unbann by Cas - by aviator - 06-08-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Unbann by Cas - by Pavilion - 06-08-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Unbann by Cas - by D Castiel - 06-08-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Unbann by Cas - by Narc - 06-09-2013, 01:26 AM