Instant ban without any kind of investigation
Exiscion STEAM_0:1:10605839 Random molotov into a crowd of people.
6 days, 11 hours

[b]Your name: Exiscion

[b]Your ban ID:32990

[b]Banned by: [FL] Vauld

[b]Reason: Random molotov into a crowd of people.

[b]Involved: All Corleone, And all rebels. And vault was standing in the croud maybe, cus the ban was so instant.

[b]Why we should unban you: This ban was ekstremely unfair. If you are able to check Rebels radio logs from before time of ban, you would see that we were planning a counter attack on the corleone, who was the crowd (the crowd of people was 6 corleone players), they were the ones we threw molo at, and also we were 2 guys who threw. We agreed that we had to make the corleone see that they cant mess with us without consequenses. Because they had stolen a car at first, and later they were sneaking into our base, were we killed 1 of them. Then we decided to torch their place as payback, but they were not home. So when we found them on the street we decided to do it there. The molotow was only hitting corleone's. One's we had done it, we would scream something like "next time you mess with us". But then instantly i got 6 days without being asked why i did. Vauld took no time to investigate this event, he just instantly banned the one person who threw and hit, and did not care to follow up on the rest of the rebels who all together was in on this.

So we did have a reason, to throw this molotov. And i was teleported or in any way asked why i did it. And all the other rebels were also fleeing from the scene with me.

Messages In This Thread
Instant ban without any kind of investigation - by Exiscion - 06-08-2013, 01:10 PM