I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out.
I am not justifying my actions as normal in any way. It wasn't a highly intellectual decision but It doesn't mean the intentions are of what I am accused.

To explain the exact moment I spawned a Fountain. As those who know there is a running joke that when someone asks "what would look good here" I spawn a fountain as my go to prop. Ted and the others jokingly agreed it was perfect, we were all in TeamSpeak including Weecow so I was under the impression he could hear everything.

Weecow proceeded to delete the prop to where I said "Weecow do not delete it, just leave it" and the others agreed so I thereafter spawned another to which Weecow deleted again. Thinking he was listening and deleting all my props to be a playful jerk (not calling him a jerk) I spawned roughly 10, as you say 12 and said "Now delete it Weecow". Again thinking he was listening I see him write in LOOC "Rolo" "What the hell man" and thinking he is not serious as he gave no indication I just shrugged it off then using Z deleted them all as Pavilion returned and we continued to Build the area.

I know what I did was against the rules AKA "Propspamming" I just think in context although not a smart decision at the time more of on a whim, I made a attempt to joke around instead of getting mad at this. I then immediately deleted these props not wanting to come off as a rule breaker and continued to seriously build.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Killjoy - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Rolorox - 06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Weecow - 06-07-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out. - by Rolorox - 06-07-2013, 11:35 PM