I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out.
(06-07-2013, 08:32 PM)Rolorox Wrote: The context here is all wrong. Weecow has pictures of my fountains. In TS I said "Lets liven this place up with my specialty prop" (the fountain) Which weecow then deleted and I said "Weecow leave it" Placing another which he then deleted. Now thinking he was joking I spawned in about 8 or so and he just looked around responding with "Rolo" "What the hell?" As we were all starting to build and messing around as others like Ted and Dwip can agree I took it playfully so I said in Teamspeak "Weecow don't ruin my fountains" To which Pavilion returned and I deleted them all so that Ted could place his dupe.

Weecow just took these pictures and showed them to a "moderator" as he stated without context. The "moderator" then reported it to Termin who talked to Killjoy and then I was banned. Termin came in and asked me about it but I was never told to explain the situation, He said "why did you spawn a bunch of fountains" to which I though was just him asking from the logs so I really didn't give an answer, I was not told to fully explain why and elaborate on the context.

After the server crashed and got up again, we wanted to do that Bumper Cars RP, we were all standing inside the cub foods where you spawned the first fountain, I didn't know why you spawned that so I deleted the prop you spawned another one and I deleted that aswell. I had no clue you were messing around with me/us, when you spawned more of those fountains, I didn't know what you were doing so I said "Rolo" "What the hell?", I took some screen shots just in case. I didn't know why you did it so I spoke to a moderator about it, and he reported it to Termin and from there I didn't know what happened.

I didn't hear you say "Weecow leave it" or "Weecow don't ruin my fountains", I had my volume muted or I didn't have my headset on. So I assumed you were prop spamming, and when you tried to propkill pavilion I started to talk to the moderator. I even send you a message on steam trying to contact you but you didn't respond either.

I can agree with the fact that you were messing around which I didn't know you were, and after trying to contact you I thought this was sirious. Also I can agree this is misunderstood from my side, due to me not hearing everything in TS, and that rolorox was not responding on steam

We both made our mistakes, I didn't listen to the TS, He didn't respond to my messages.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Killjoy - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Rolorox - 06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Weecow - 06-07-2013, 09:05 PM