I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out.
The context here is all wrong. Weecow has pictures of my fountains. In TS I said "Lets liven this place up with my specialty prop" (the fountain) Which weecow then deleted and I said "Weecow leave it" Placing another which he then deleted. Now thinking he was joking I spawned in about 8 or so and he just looked around responding with "Rolo" "What the hell?" As we were all starting to build and messing around as others like Ted and Dwip can agree I took it playfully so I said in Teamspeak "Weecow don't ruin my fountains" To which Pavilion returned and I deleted them all so that Ted could place his dupe.

Weecow just took these pictures and showed them to a "moderator" as he stated without context. The "moderator" then reported it to Termin who talked to Killjoy and then I was banned. Termin came in and asked me about it but I was never told to explain the situation, He said "why did you spawn a bunch of fountains" to which I though was just him asking from the logs so I really didn't give an answer, I was not told to fully explain why and elaborate on the context.

Edit: I would also like to add I was one of the main people in this RP event and In no way would I ever ruin an event mine or else ware. The prop spam although momentary was a misunderstanding and did harm to no one. Did not kill anyone nor had I ever intended it to which seems to be the accusation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Killjoy - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Rolorox - 06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Weecow - 06-07-2013, 09:05 PM