I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out.
I was running the Bumper car RP. When this situation happened we were still in the building stage of the RP, so props were being spawned around the place. This making the few props that got spawned normal for the "Building stage of the RP"

I said over my microphone at one point to try add some detail to the place. Thus Rolorox spawned a fountain to try liven the place up. Weecow (Joking around) deleted Rolo's fountain, therefore as I think we were all joking around rolo spawned several fountains. But no harm was done.

As I was a witness for this, I personally think this was blown out of perspective.

Rolorox meant no harm to anyone while doing so and quite honestly was actually helping me with my RP by decorating. I noticed a part of his ban reason was " disrupting others' RP" this was not the case what so ever. I was running the RP that he supposedly disturbed and this was not the case.

Him and weecow were also quite heavily involved in my RP and so this is a surprise to me.. as weecow showed no indication that it was "harming him". Aslo when weecow deleted rolo's props we also though he was joking about, as I just asked rolo to spawn it.

overall as a witness to this, from my point of view I believe this was blown way out of perspective. Rolorox being the great RPer that he is would have never meant for anybody to be harmed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Killjoy - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by TedInternationalLover - 06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Rolorox - 06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Weecow - 06-07-2013, 09:05 PM