Banned for FailRP; Unjustly so, at least.
Okay, Mr. Theomenz, now there is some validity to what your saying, but not much. The singing, although neither of us had a problem with it, was something along the lines of you saying that I had got lucky, to which I sang "Get lucky" for a second. Not refuting that I did it, it's simply a crime to not say how HI-LAR-I-OUS it was.

Anyways, the first one you had told me that I would want to RP this one our properly, you pointed your gun to the floor and walked forward while I was still behind you, at which point there was no weapon point to me at any degree. I ran at that point, and actually would have made it had you not phys gunned me unfairly, so I have a problem with that out out the gate. The cop happened, at which point it was the final point "breaking FearRP" combined. The cop and you got into a gun fight and when the cop screamed I broke for the eleveator, being you were busy. At that point, I was AGAIN phys gunned back, even though I WOULD HAVE MADE IT.

Then I put my @$$ to the window, as you said, and I put it to the window. You then said look out at the chaos I've made, and then I questioned if I was allowed to remove my @$$ from the window. You then said "I'm done with this" and just wasted me. I see no FailRP or FearRP, so if there is such please clarify.

-Cando Out

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for FailRP; Unjustly so, at least. - by BenCanobi - 06-07-2013, 08:19 PM