Ban request on Ú©pee[D]''
(06-07-2013, 03:26 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: What I know about speed is that he's rping very well the Jail Guard Character ; I'm curious if the logs can prove what you said because to me it looks like a rage ban request on a raid on you simply because it takes more than 3 minutes to walk from rebel spawn to corleone spawn on v2p and i dont belive you killed him and that you were the one who broke nlr .

The raid was legit because he only knocked your door and you opened fire

Yes, sure, he is rping well from time to time. I admit. But there are also dark times, when he just pretty much random raids all the time.

But yeah I am a bit sad that his continual rule breaking has lead to nothing, and that was the final straw when he broke all 4 rules. (NLR, random raid, tried RDM, CDM)

On the 3 minute thing, it is actually possible to go there in 3 minutes. With metro, or even with car. Easy. I believe in record time you can get there in 1 minute 30 seconds, with a bit luck.

I just hope at least admin / moderator would have a little talk with his random raiding. It happens very frequently by him. That's all I want at least.

About the NLR rule thing on my side, when they raided, yes I did spawn 10-20 meters of our base, so I decided to try just rush and take on video to prove something. I'm a bit sad the video didn't show any names, so I didn't even bother post it cause it really isn't proving anything.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Ú©pee[D]'' - by Iraq Lobster - 06-06-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Ban request on Ú©pee[D]'' - by WeedMarley - 06-07-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Ban request on Ú©pee[D]'' - by Iraq Lobster - 06-07-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Ban request on Ú©pee[D]'' - by Fultz - 06-08-2013, 03:06 PM