Banned for FailRP; Unjustly so, at least.
Your name: KidCando

[b]Your ban ID:

Banned by: [FL:M] Theomenz

Reason: FearRP, consistant FailRP

Involved: Well, he was. Some cop came up, didn't catch their name.

Why we should unban you: Alright, I was doing a very specific RP here, and he must have taken that as a bannable offense somehow, I'll explain. I understand, it's 24 hours, I just really think this needs to be addressed.

Since, irl, I have a disorder that gives me limited social development, I put that in my RP tags to make sure everyone understands that. Sometimes, I do make a bit of an exaggeration out of it to make everything a bit more funny. He comes in to raid me, and we do a little back and forth. He turns away for a second, I make a break for it, and he phys guns me back. My running away was also defended because there was a cop for me to hide behind, it was an RP chance to escape. At that point he says I'm breaking FearRP, which I am not, and he tell me to, and I quote, "get my @$$ to the window". As part of my RP, I took it literally as that is a symptom of Aspergers, one I do often find myself falling to. I put it to the window, and he tells me that he's sick of my failrp and shoots me. After that he bans me. I feel this is EXTREMELY unjust, as I am an avid player of this server and never have had problems with this RP, even with other admins (whenever they ACTUALLY come on v33x. I would greatly appreciate the ban being appealed, or at least the issue addressed. He thinks my actions were FailRP, and he pushes me to RP, but what I did was just me RPing my character.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for FailRP; Unjustly so, at least. - by BenCanobi - 06-07-2013, 07:05 AM