Bye :(
Hi fearless, it is my time.

Some of you may have noticed that I have been inactive lately.
This is due to the minges and rule-breakers that I see on fearless 24/7. There is simply no way to argue with a minge. They just don't get it. Also, a lot of my good friends have left fearless.

I have also gotten very bored of CityRP. I may return one day, but I will not be coming back too quickly.

The first time I joined CityRP, I joined rebel and Seven was the rebel leader. Ciryl was the president a the time, and he had put up some weird flags around everywhere. I was fresh from DarkRP so I did not understand anything. I found Seven later basing at the tides hotel. I asked him if I could base with him, but he said no. ( Sad )
Anyway, he asked all the rebels to raid but I thought it would be good to run into the nexus with a glock and see what I could do. I failed, and the rest of the rebels did the raid without me.

I eventually bought my first Volkswagen Golf MKII, I really loved it. I thought it was the best thing I have ever done. Then, I donated and bought a lambo 1 month later.
I ended up donating to CityRP 3 times, donating about 30$ each time. I somehow always ran out of money.

4 months later, I still have that same lambo that I got when I first donated, I am still impressed with it.

Sorry for the novel, here are the people I would like to thank:

Butch - Great friend, great shooter and amazing builder

Jokhah - Gave me my 5 RP points

Jarz - Nice person, fun to base with

Runt - Awesome guy, did heaps of raids with him and he is cool.

Void - He showed me this amazing server.

My clan members:

Llawliet, FailedEpic, Mr Gccc, Runt, Kpredeyes

Thank you to everyone that has supported me throughout my 450 hours on CityRP.

(By the way, you can still find me on Steam)
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)

Messages In This Thread
Bye :( - by Astroo - 06-07-2013, 06:02 AM
RE: Bye :( - by GRiiM - 06-07-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: Bye :( - by Weecow - 06-07-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Bye :( - by aviator - 06-07-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: Bye :( - by Wood - 06-07-2013, 06:19 AM
RE: Bye :( - by Deriptz - 06-07-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Bye :( - by Rylund - 06-07-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: Bye :( - by Humla - 06-07-2013, 08:08 PM