Police unblacklist app....
Alright then there was the flaw I guess. Deepest apologies for being an arse to the staff if they ever read it like I acted like an arse! But in all honesty police officers carry out every warrant with firearms at hand. It was only me presenting a firearm during this search (I just realized those other SRU units and cops were not even involved in the main search I do not know why THEY Visited the house. The first search was only me and the cop)

If anyone deserved the blacklist though it should've been me. Some of those people didn't deserve the blacklist. (Such at the police officer by my side.) And people shouldn't argue on the ooc and talk mighty big sh!@. Since it's been a couple of days that memory has faded but... The one who accused us is at fault too since he flamed and argued over the OOC.

And to the one saying it wasn't rp... My friend it was RP. As soon as you began to talk crap about us the RP flow went down a waterfall into the deep abyss known as clusterf!@# hell. If you didn't notice I was the only one with a gun presented. The other cop had his holstered. The SRU raid was another story. That was not authorized. So don't go into that "OH you trying to act like rambo" gibberish on the first search.

Messages In This Thread
Police unblacklist app.... - by Unhappy Furasian - 06-03-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Termin - 06-03-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-04-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Unhappy Furasian - 06-06-2013, 01:13 AM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-06-2013, 11:39 AM