Unban Request
After reading your entire story, I can only come to the conclusion that the ban was just. I'll start by saying that the reason why that you were banend a short while after, is due to the use of the undercover administration tool. I shall begin from the start of the stated reason for the suspension.

Random Deathmatching as a Chauffeur & FailRP

The job is not for pew pew, shooting cops and stealing cars. The meaning with the job is to either work as a cab driver or a bus driver, nothing else. If somebody rams your vehicle, it is a violation of the rules and must therefore be reported to an available staff member, if no staff member is available, please refeer yourself to the ban request section. The reason for stealing the vehicle is also invalid, as you must have a really good one - it could or not have been unintentional. Killing someone is very serious, and must be thought through very well. A taxi driver wouldn't kill an officer for arresting him; especially not for stealing a vehicle, as a taxi driver would not do that.

Mass random vehicular theft

During my undercover shift, I saw you stealing vehicles just out of the blue and placing them in the Slums garage. From this thread, you tell me your intention with stealing the vehicles is to resell, which is disallowed following the rules.

FearRP

You explain to me in this topic, that the officer turns around, which is a false statement. From my point of view, I could see everything from a very short range. You were told to stay where you were, instead you backed off from the road where you were being held back, to the sidewalk where you decided to shoot at law enforcement officers.

We do not have to speak to an offender of the rules before issuing suspensions.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by streex - 06-05-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Narc - 06-05-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Narc - 06-08-2013, 11:03 AM