[Upcoming Event] Evocity Government
OOC

Name: Ryan White
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34714717
Age (not required if you do not wish to share): 16
Hours on server: ~150
Bans: 1
Re-write the event date, time and location: SATURDAY THE 15TH OF JUNE, 1PM GMT on v2d
Can you build/decorate well?: I would say I can decorate well, but my building is okay. I am not a great builder if you're asking me that, but I love decorating and I think I'm good at decorating.
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: Yes. Government RPs are a crucial part to Fearless RP servers, because the government are the backbone of the city, and if you have a terrible government, the whole city goes terrible as well. Roleplaying has been my favourite GMod hobbie for the past year or so. I feel I can let my acting part out and be something that I could never be in real life.
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: Yes. I have been in many serious events before and I know that no one can mess around in this sort of thing. We are doing a real-life RP here, and it needs to be handled carefully with the right people chosen for it.

IC

Character Name: John Fernandez
Character Age: 35
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant): SRU
Address (no, it is not "classified"): 8 Redmond Way, Evocity
Background Story/Biography: John was raised one stormy night at Evocity Hospital, in the heart of the terror that night. The mafia were everywhere... gunning down everyone who was in their way. Alan's father died that night, he got sniped by a hidden member in the bushes. John's mother was giving birth in the hospital. Gunfire was outside. It was a terrible night.
John Fernandez was born that night. He studied the law and histories of the governments of Evocity. He took a great interest in the laws and government, so he decided to join the police force. He worked for the police for several years, earning many awards such as "Award of Bravery". He became a high ranking SRU officer. There was still no president, however, for that fateful night when the Mafia came, everyone was paranoid of that happening to them for the years to come.
John decided to elect for President. 18 million voted no, 25.6 million voted yes. John Fernandez became the President of Evocity. He returned it to its Golden Era- the crime rate was less than 2%. Everyone was safe and loved him for his running of Evocity.
When he retired, he had lived a full and wonderful life. New presidents followed in the footsteps of John the Great, and Evocity was a great place to be from there onwards.
Miscellaneous: I do not have a mic, however, I am a VERY fast typer. I can prove it to you on the server if you'd like. My Words Per Minute score (if this is wanted) is ~130. I'd really love to be in this RP as I feel it is a good chance to take part in a serious RP, and I enjoy realistic RPs a lot. Thankyou.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-03-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by dig - 06-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Dwip - 06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by ArcHammer - 06-04-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Aing - 06-06-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-08-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Vati - 06-11-2013, 04:06 PM