why are all these requests so hostile?
(06-03-2013, 01:51 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Let's look at it; you are outside the premesis, riding your car, you step out unarmed, you are told to leave with 3 AK-47s pointed at you, at this point, FearRP applies to you. You decide to pull out your .USP 45 and start blazing it at us, of course we shoot back to defend ourselves. If anyone went in "rambo style", it was most certainly you, you pulled the "I'm a hero" card.

Im sorry, thats a flat out lie, and even if it wasnt. your giving me two diffrent stories, which I myself have told mutiple times to you guys now. this is a quote directly from the un-ban request:

Quote:I'll make it short and simple for you, you had a gun pointed at you, told to get down on the ground 5 times, you failed to comply and drew a gun, got killed and returned before 5 minutes had passed.

Apparently You cant offer any information on why/how you came to the conclusion of *about* two days as a punishment when two other people who did the same two things as me only got *about* an hour each. (both banned by you)

So in closeing, Id liek to appologize to Doomdude1, killjoy and yourself, Narcotic for the hastle of having to comment on this, I thank you for your time though my question was not answered. Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: why are all these requests so hostile? - by A Box o' Crayons - 06-04-2013, 02:10 AM