Police unblacklist app....
All though the time has expired this should still be looked into. I don't believe alot of unrightfully blacklisted cops would have the confidence to ever rp as police until some light is brought into this matter.

Your name: Furasian[SgtYoshi]

Your blacklist ID: 14656

Steam ID:
# 438 "Furasian [SgtYoshi]" STEAM_0:1:19914434 01:47 232 0 active

Reason: Random raid.

Admin who blacklisted you: Jamie

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
[Image: 5Ac36DB.jpg]
This photo shown of a officer WITH HIS GUN Lowered was a photo a player took during a police investigation. This RP situation (trying to actually passive rp as police) involved reports of three cars stolen. The property this police officer stood on was the only owned property within the area of the three stolen cars (Two bmWs and one Lambo.) So. A warrant was issued to follow this lead where officers went ahead and searched the place. The player didn't even ATTEMPT to rp instead continued to provide hostile comments and threaten to ban us. (AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF THE PICTURE.)

THIS ALL WAS A RP INVESTIGATION. FOLLOWING A LEAD TO THREE STOLEN CARS. Nobody raided with intentions to find contraband they were searching for stolen cars.

On another note: There have been multiple rp investigations. This player has been the ONLY player to complain Oocily while others complied Icily. How the hell are cops supposed to RP passively if they get blacklisted every dang time some angry person blows the whistle? Events lead up to this search and yet... Police get in trouble.

Evidence on search: Plausible cause - Within the area of three stolen vehicles. APPROVED BY PRESIDENT.

The recent blacklists of a WHOLE police force was because of one angry house owner. I give you staff an applause!
[/i][/b]

Messages In This Thread
Police unblacklist app.... - by Unhappy Furasian - 06-03-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Termin - 06-03-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-04-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-06-2013, 11:39 AM