[Upcoming Event] Evocity Government
OOC

Name: [FL:RP] Pavilion
Steam ID:
Age (not required if you do not wish to share): 16
Hours on server: 650
Bans:1
Re-write the event date, time and location:Saturday the 15th of June 1PM GMT on v2d.
Can you build/decorate well?:I believe that I can decorate fairly well, yes. I've built many different Role-Plays and have also help decorate other Role-Play's that friends have organised, I try aim to place realistic props to make it overall look as professional and realistic as possible. I ensure that the props I use to build always fit with the Role-play that I'm participating in.
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: I believe my self that I have excellent understanding of Role-Play and understand how it works, how to handle any situation and what to do and what not to do, I also have a great understanding of the rules which is also useful to have when Role-Playing as I know the boundaries of take it when Role-Playing. To add, I also do a high amount of PassiveRP, including an Aquairum, Clothes shop and many more to add.
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: I understand this fully that it's a serious event, and that any form of FailRP etc, is not tolerated and I will definitely not be participating in any, and will inform you if I notice any throughout the event.

IC

Character Name: Ryan 'Pavi' Tine
Character Age: 27
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant): Police Officer.
Address (no, it is not "classified"): 53 Late green Avenue, Evo-City.
Background Story/Biography: Ryan Tine was born in San Francisco, 1986, he remained there for the next fifteenth years of his life. Living life, not thinking of what's ahead, endless months past and his parents broke the news, ''we're leaving San Francisco, and making a fresh start in New York City.'' This is where life really began for Ryan, he left school, a few years later and college was behind him, he began training at the age of 19 to join the NY: PD, he reached the age of 21 and graduated as a full time Police Officer. Patrolling the streets, coming down heavy on crime, time went by, he became more experienced, suddenly, he was on the move again, he'd being drafted to Evo-City. A fresh start to his life, a new job and a new way of life.
Miscellaneous: It looks like an amazing Role-Play event and I've always wanted to be apart of a serious government that Role-Plays correctly and I hope to be apart of it.

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-03-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by dig - 06-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Dwip - 06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Pavilion - 06-03-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Aing - 06-06-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-08-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Vati - 06-11-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-13-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-13-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-22-2013, 01:27 AM