why are all these requests so hostile?
(06-03-2013, 10:14 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Uh, maybe I'm just being daft, but I'm not really seeing the point in this report.

The only accusation I'm seeing is this:
Quote:This Report Is due to Narcotic's lack of caring for Community members, and the lack of effort in handling his admin/Mod duties on and off the server

And in reply, as his direct superior, I can say that Narcotic is a devoted staff member, he is active and thorough with his tasks.

No its fine, Sorry for not stating my points more clearly, I was mostly just listing off things as "proof" or things that I felt showed his "lack of caring." Though like I stated above, I dont have any hard feelings towards him.

"And in reply, as his direct superior, I can say that Narcotic is a devoted staff member, he is active and thorough with his tasks."
I cant say if hes devoted or not, Im just a player and Havent had the pleasure of interacting or getting to know any of the staff like others may have. This thread jsut reflected my first encounters with him, which i didnt find very pleasant.

(06-03-2013, 10:23 AM)Narcotic Wrote: You have violated the simple set of rules, I don't really care if you've played DarkRP, Metro 2033 or whatever, this is Fearless CityRP and you have been punished. I understand that you are frustrated about your suspension, but again, read and gain a basic understanding and knowledge about the rules and guidelines before you start moving your character and roleplaying.

I denied your unban request for the same reason as every other request I deny; you violated the rules, you're extremely sorry, but being sorry doesn't give you the right to violate the rules.

Yes, I understand all of that, I even stated that I'm willing to wait out my ban and learn from the punishment. Im not pursuing the "you should unban me"
I'm just curious on how you came to the conclusion of the time. and also why you locked the thread so I didnt have a chance to ask you anythign about said ban as well as why you seemed so hostile/Stoneic when dealing with the ban.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why are all these requests so hostile? - by A Box o' Crayons - 06-03-2013, 10:30 AM