Unban GIR
No, its very true! Ask anyone. Perhaps you saw a different incident? Hypothetically speaking, if I had randomly started prop pushing some guys car, you don't think 13 days is too long of a punishment?

EDIT : Also, I don't recall prop pushing at any other time, other than times needed. I'm not sure what the other people saw, but as I recall, the only other time I had a prop outside of my personal area(s) was with a blue barrel near a tunnel. I thought it was a trash can and I was "pimpin'" out the tunnel, you see. This was near the Rebel's place. They may have thought I was prop pushing, due to my physgun_wheelspeed was 10000, as I was having a prop war in another server. Along with the excessive lag the server was having that day, which I'm sure you know about, as there was a period in which there was major lag for ~5 minutes. Sorry for any confusions. The story posted is very true, though, you must have misunderstood what happened, or the lag caused you to see things differently.
I'm a verrrrry new player, though, and I really think that banning me for 2 weeks is a bit much. I understand that I have to learn what I "did wrong," but out of 100+ players, who also disrespect the players and do not follow rules such as FearRP, I don't think that amount of ban time is justified.

Messages In This Thread
Unban GIR - by Chance Fields - 06-02-2013, 04:08 AM
RE: Unban GIR - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-02-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Unban GIR - by Chance Fields - 06-02-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Unban GIR - by Hunter Hites - 06-02-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Unban GIR - by Chance Fields - 06-02-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Unban GIR - by Hunter Hites - 06-02-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Unban GIR - by Old Man Jokhah - 06-03-2013, 10:38 PM