Unban Request - YesJelly
Your name:YesJelly

Your ban ID:31871

Banned by:[FL] Fultzy

Reason:

Involved:There was no one else involved.

Why we should unban you:I am not asking to be unbanned, i am just asking for the ban to be cut down from permanent. All i done, was put a big prop over one of the tunnels, i know i should not have done this as i have 90 hours on fearless and have donated in the past as i love it so much. I regret what i done and i realize what i done was wrong and I would never ever do it again as fearless was my favorite server and probably still is.

All i ask is for the ban to be made shorter as i have seen people do this before and they only get a temp ban, but i know that does not give me the right to do it and again i am very sorry for what i did and i promise it would never happen again.

I have been banned for about a month now and i have thought about what i have done and i would happily take a couple of months ban but i just want to play fearless again.

I could always go and play another server but i just don't want to as fearless is very different to all other roleplay servers and that is why i donated to fearless and this is why i am just asking for one more chance and for the ban to be cut down.

Thank you for your time and hope you consider my unban request.

Ps- I posted one about a week ago but it was instantly removed, so cant we just try and resolve this with out me having a chance as this is my last attempt to get unbanned.

But you dont understand how sorry i am and i promise it would never happen again because i do really miss playing fearless as i was so committed to playing it almost everyday.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - YesJelly - by YesJelly - 05-31-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - YesJelly - by Termin - 05-31-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - YesJelly - by YesJelly - 05-31-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Unban Request - YesJelly - by Fultz - 05-31-2013, 06:42 PM