[Unofficial] Aperture Laboratories [Recruiting]
(05-26-2013, 06:25 PM)killer653 Wrote: Personal Information (OOC)
Name: (First and surname) Amber "Hunter" Hoft
Steam Name: Super Spy Raptor [Back_Stab]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33137169
Age: 13 (I know it is a year under the age, but I will be turning 14 on dec 14 2013)
Nationality: American
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Hours: 116 Hours at the time of this application.
RP Points (if applicable): One RP point.
Bans (with dates): Two bans (Could not find out dates but it was longer than a month ago I was banned)

Character Information (IC)
Name: Amber "Hunter" Hoft
Address: Evocity, [Redacted]
Nationality: American.
Bio: Amber is a female scientist that wished to work in a corporation to help people all over the world with their life. She has made advanced medicines that have helped the sick. She has always helped in every way possible no matter who was asking for it.

Application Information (IC)
Position applying for: Scientist
Reason for applying: I saw the Aperture Laboratories and applied seeing all the great things they have done for humanity.
Experience: I have worked in the field as a scientist and a doctor to work on making medicine for the ill and have worked on nuclear science.
What Aperture can expect from you: They can expect a hard working,well trained scientist.
Previous employment: Doctor/Scientist.

Psychoanalytic Questions (IC)
Are you left or right handed?: Left handed.
You are walking alone in the woods. What is the first animal you see?: A monkey.
If you were a shape, what shape would you be?: Circle.
You are stranded on an island. If you could bring only one item, what would it be?: An Aperture Handheld Portal Device.

Approved, Welcome aboard, Amber. As the first official member of the science team, you will be promoted upon the arrival of more members.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Aperture Laboratories - by Arxxy - 05-26-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Aperture Laboratories - by CaveeJohnson - 05-26-2013, 07:07 PM