Aviator - Complaint
(05-21-2013, 06:05 PM)Aviator Wrote: Hello.

Firstly, please read the rules for report as it isn't abuse to be banned/blacklisted. Post an unban/blacklist request. Also, use the template.

I in no way abused my powers as a Moderator. This is because you broke the rules and thus were punished for it. I did inform you of your prop-block and double dooring, twice in Local OOC, I do believe. Also, I do not need to warn people. Second of all I do not appreciate being ganged up upon by you and the other SRU member and complaining over the punishment issued. At first I was going to issue a suspension but I changed my mind, and you should be happy I did. You are exaggerating, 'removed half of it' you destroyed nothing or maybe one item of 7 contraband. I in no way disrespected anyone, but rather you and the other member were getting rather rowdy towards me.

((I am the "ganging" and "rowdy" SRU Member who only wished to converse over the removal of flags, and as I have been mentioned by the Admin in question, I believe I am allowed to post to defend myself, and thus Roach))

First off, let me say you Admins do a supremely good job at keeping the servers playable with good players making up the majority of the player-lists. This is because of your determination and perseverance as Admins and Moderators to rid the servers of those who would wish to ruin the RP environment that is cultivated on any FL server.

However, those who do get through the stringent net that you enforce, we are pretty alright players and usually alright people too. If we make a mistake, we are probably apologetic and will offer to do anything we can to help you guys out, we know you're busy and don't want to waste your time. This is where my friend Roach comes in. He's an excellent RPer, I've had some good encounters and situations roleplayed well with him before, and I do not believe he would do something like this on purpose or with intent to make an Admins job harder than it already is.

I know you guys go through a lot of people here, but I believe that Roach was treated a little harshly for his ignorance and naivety. If you have not already read, he was raided, his contraband was surely not going to survive such a raid, any good FL player knows this. Either it would have been taken or destroyed, and true to NLR, Roach joined the SRU and forgot the entire encounter. Now, Roach was SRU for all of about three minutes before he was brought by Aviator back to the location of his contraband. I know, I was there and saw the commands in chat. Roach offered to remove them; as any respectable player would, and then demoted to Citizen for his troubles. Aviator took his SRU privelages for an hour, based on the fact he had Contra as an SRU. Yet, surely he would be breaking NLR if he was to return and destroy his contraband after the raid, even if he had known it was still there, or even to check if it was there. I believe this to be a little harsh. Aviator, while possibly busy, should have allowed him to explain himself at least. Then, ten or so minutes later, Aviator took his Tools and Props privelages for 'prop-blocking' and 'double-dooring.' I cannot possibly comment on that, as I wasn't able to observe the structure, but I can definitely comment on the latter.

To add insult to injury, when me and Roach, who I have known all of about a week at most, asked Aviator about his reasoning for the ban, and Roach gave his explanation over OOC Chat, all we got back was that he was busy and couldn't discuss why Roach was treated more like a statistic rather than a player. This is poor show on the community interaction side of things, by any Admin standards (having been one myself in several places, community management and server management roles).

Sorry, but it is.

Indeed, I whole-heartily would say I like Aviator, I think he's a stand-up Admin who is routinely seen on 33x,making an impact, but I believe he handled this one with a dreadfully heavy hand. I don't know what Roach wants, but I'm sure he doesn't want anything but his dignity returned to him after this awful situation.

Messages In This Thread
Aviator - Complaint - by Roachy - 05-21-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by Narc - 05-21-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by aviator - 05-21-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by Roachy - 05-21-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by ZeroChoice - 05-21-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by DoomDude1 - 05-21-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by ZeroChoice - 05-21-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by DoomDude1 - 05-21-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by Narc - 05-21-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by Roachy - 05-22-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Aviator - Complaint - by Narc - 05-22-2013, 04:19 PM