Bizze
You sir are a big liar

I was a Police Officer at the time, so your story about asking for food from me is obviously made up. You never asked me for any food, and what you basically said was something along the lines of: Oh wow a girl, you shouldn't be playing videogames.

When I was trying to ignore you and leave the area, you proceeded to follow me. Another Officer tazed you for harrasing me which I didn't ask for or wanted, but that's why you decided to call an admin because you beleived he had tazed you unjustfully. While waiting for an admin to show up, you and a friend of yours started making weird slurping noises while crouching down infront of me and the other Officer. When one of the admins showed up you immediatly stopped, and started yelling about the taze. That's when I think Jokhah decided to step in and ask about the slurping noises, which you of course denied, though probaly more than 5 people witnessed you doing it. I believe Jokhah did the right thing by banning you, because you were basically discriminating, harassing and generally being annoying. Though of course it's not my decision whether that's a bannable offense or not but now that you are so blatantly lying I don't see why you expect to be unbanned.

I want to give you some advice for the future. If you've done something bad, take responsebility for your actions and admit your wrong-doing - that way people are more likely to forgive and respect you. But you lying so cowardly like that is only gonna earn you distrust and losing respect. Just my two cents, take em or leave em.

Apology not accepted until you tell the truth.

Messages In This Thread
Bizze - by bizze123 - 05-20-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Bizze - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-20-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: Bizze - by bizze123 - 05-20-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: Bizze - by Nyxeify - 05-20-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Bizze - by bizze123 - 05-20-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: Bizze - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-20-2013, 03:24 AM