Evocity Radio - Recruitment and general information
Age - 33
Do you own a decent microphone? - yeah
Do you speak and type English fluently? - yes i'm English lol but my spelling is not perfect but good enough
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? - nope have to learn
Any past experience? - lol i did the announcements on a base in Germany for a month
What genre(s) do you like the most? - rock, jazz any thing with a decent tune
List 3 of your favorite songs - Tokyo house party, sweet child of mine, rhinestone cowboy.

(05-13-2013, 02:29 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
[Image: j9YYcDntjvJxb.png]

NOTE: All rights for the radio, motto and idea goes to Mathias and Equalizer. This is a topic so that I can take care of the radio, as I will be controlling it for now.

About

Evocity radio gives you the ultimate experience of music, with different hosts and shows, that I will be telling more about. Music will be playing 24/7, all different genres.

Shows

Evocity Talkshow

Debating different topics, interviews with users and staff members, you will have the chance to have your questions answered!

Want your own show? Have an idea for a topic in the talkshow? Click here to send me a PM.

Apply

Wish to be a part of the team, shows or want to be a host? Apply using the below form (All previous hosts must re-apply for their position).

Code:
Age -
Do you own a decent microphone? -
Do you speak and type English fluently? -
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? -
Any past experience? -
What genre(s) do you like the most? -
List 3 of your favorite songs -

Please do also click here to take our survey on genres and songs to be added.

nice one the survey is in danish lol

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evocity Radio - Recruitment and general information - by D0ctor - 05-13-2013, 04:18 PM