Unban Request. Too Far.
Well thankfully you don't decide the ban lengths. My only mistake was attempting to get you to understand which lead to an arguement. You still broke general rule 5 and disrespected me twice. First strike was when you said "It's called freedom of speech, bub." which was in response to me telling everyone on the server to not discuss UN:RP on FL:RP servers and to take it to either UN:RP servers or to steam chat. Then when I informed you about breaking General Rule 5, you said, "You mean general rule 6." Your actions on the servers were in violation of FL rules and regulations and I gave you many chances to either redeem yourself or let it go. I explained to you what and why and you wanted to argue.

To be clear, you are not to discuss other communities on FL servers. Advertising other servers is punishable and before you decide to argue about advertising, here is the definition.

ad·ver·tise [ad-ver-tahyz, ad-ver-tahyz] Show IPA verb, ad·ver·tised, ad·ver·tis·ing.
verb (used with object)
to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
to give information to the public about; announce publicly in a newspaper, on radio or television, etc.: to advertise a reward.
to call attention to, in a boastful or ostentatious manner: Stop advertising yourself!
Obsolete . to give notice, advice, or information to; inform: I advertised him of my intention.
Obsolete . to admonish; warn.
verb (used without object)
to ask for something by placing a notice in a newspaper, over radio or television, etc.: to advertise for a house to rent.
to offer goods for sale or rent, solicit funds, etc., by means of advertisements: It pays to advertise.
Cards.
a.
Poker. to bluff so as to make the bluff obvious.
b.
Rummy. to discard a card in order to induce an opponent to discard one of the same suit or denomination.
Also, advertize.

Origin:
1400–50; late Middle English advertisen < Middle French avertiss-, long stem of avertir < Vulgar Latin *advertire, Latin advertere to advert1 ; the expected Middle English *advertishen probably conformed to advertisement or the suffix -ize

Anything else to add?

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request. Too Far. - by Paper97 - 05-12-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by dbkson1 - 05-12-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-12-2013, 03:56 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Paper97 - 05-12-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-13-2013, 05:08 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Narc - 05-13-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Killjoy - 05-13-2013, 11:46 AM