Jason Ryder's Introduction (iKirby)
Hello everyone, my name is Jason Ryder, I'm 23 years old and I've recently moved to EvoCity. I'm fun loving guy who has a good sense of humour and can enjoy a good talk. My hobbies are fishing, taking a drive around the town and many more things, depending on the day. I'm hoping to stay in this town for a long time. Right now I'm looking for a long term job that I can get settled into to. Well that's enough about me, I hope to see you around the town.

Hey everyone, the main name I go by is iKirby, but you can also call me Ben. I've recently found this server, just by browsing I guess. I wanted a serious-ish RP server and this is the server I found. I'm hoping to stay at the community for some time, as I do enjoy a good RP server. I'd like to think of myself as a mature serious RPer, but fun RPs can include serious RP too!

I don't have a set map I play on, I basically go on whatever server I can at the time, but I do prefer V33X. The main role I RP is a doctor, but I've started to RP as a SS Agent as well, which has been pretty fun.

I think my introduction has been too long already.. A lot of people probably won't read it all, but thanks for taking the time in looking! Hope to see you around on the servers.

Messages In This Thread
Jason Ryder's Introduction (iKirby) - by iKirby - 05-12-2013, 11:50 AM