Unban Request. Too Far.
Your name: paper97

Your ban ID: 31522

Banned by: [FL:RP] Jokhah

Reason: Repeated admin disrespect, general rule 5 after multiple warnings

Involved: [FL:RP] Jokhah, [FL:RP] dbkson1

Why we should unban you: The situation goes as follows: A few people started talking about UN:RP in OOC. These people were curious as to what UN:RP was, and I, and dbkson1, was giving some information about it. Jokhah started to tell me to shut up about it, as it would be advertising another server. Informing people who ask a question is not advertising. I told Jokhah I was just informing them and to lay off, to which he responded that he wouldn't lay off, and he carried on with the topic. I stated that I was the least of his worries, because I mention something that makes him mad, while others on other Fearless servers all the time break many rules, and no admin is ever there to do anything. Jokhah took things too far, threatening me with being an admin, while all I did was argue rightly for the fact that he was falsely discriminating on me and my opinion as a player on the server against an admin. Although I admit to arguing in OOC, Jokhah proves to be no better, carrying it out himself in OOC. I do not feel this was admin disrespect, but just trying to explain what goes on when he isn't there and that I shouldn't be the one to point fingers at. Jokhah then ended saying that in his line of work, for the server, he does not care at all for my feelings, and proceeded to ban me for 30 days.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request. Too Far. - by Paper97 - 05-12-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by dbkson1 - 05-12-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-12-2013, 03:56 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Paper97 - 05-12-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-13-2013, 05:08 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Narc - 05-13-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Unban Request. Too Far. - by Killjoy - 05-13-2013, 11:46 AM