Difference between role-play reasons and made up reasons
(05-08-2013, 11:55 PM)tmdirtbike Wrote: Just don't go around killing people randomly or "RDM" because that can get you banned but don't make up fake stories and stay with a straight line while killing people.
For instance if you are in a raid and they have weapons you have the right to kill them.
Do not pull a weapon out when someone has an AK at you. This is not aloud you RP afraid of the gun. (dont worry I am not perfect yet and I have 388 hours I do not think anyone will be perfect do not worry.)

Raids are illegal, but that doesn't give you the right to interfere, call the cops, don't go in there shooting.

The same applies when you see someone kill another men, don't go after the murderer to finish him up, I see a lot of people doing this.

Just today, I was arresting a criminal, and a guy named karma killed me, that is considered RDM, he had no connection to the criminal, and no personal reasons agaisnt me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difference between role-play reasons and made up reasons - by Kobi Blade - 05-09-2013, 12:23 AM