Poll: Whats Your Favourite Trailer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black Ops
43.75%
7 43.75%
Modern Warfare 2
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Eminem And Call of Duty Goes Together Like A Penis And Vagina
MW2 sux ballz. I could sit here hour after hour explaining why I say this. The trailer is great, but the game MW2 is not by a long shot. Long story short. Infinity Ward have lost their focus. They cant make games anymore. They made MW2 too easy (im talking multyplayer).

They made the game so that any 6 year old kid could play the game, equip himself with commando and lightweight and run around and get a End Game killstreak with knife-only.

There is no point in cheating in MW2, the weapons already have no recoil. The shotguns are owerpowered. The perks are. The killstreaks are. The weapons are. The UMP is more powerfull than the Barret. Granadelunchers are still overpowered.

I dont know about you guys, but if you have played Cod:WaW you suddenly understand what good game accually is. There are no superweaopons. The kill-streaks are balanced. The weapons are balanced. The maps are great! Why? Treyarch made the game.

Call of Duty Black Ops willl probably become the best game in the Call of Duty franchise if Treyarch continues to do all the great stuff they did in WaW. Treyarch make their games with quality, and after the game release, they continue to make free dlc's to their game. Let us all prey they do the same thing with Black Ops.
Signature too big...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eminem And Call of Duty Goes Together Like A Penis And Vagina - by fai222 - 08-05-2010, 11:48 AM