[FL:RP] You Got Twisted,Renato_Tuga
(05-01-2013, 11:15 AM)you got twisted Wrote: Cant even watch it just alot of advertising for this program.. and btw gonna post a BR on you tYn0 for braking nlr, floating props and random raid so you wont win this without a fight..

And make it on youtube beacause i cant even watch this and some virus in it to-.- please upload on youtube thanks

You don't need to watch it, it is for admins :-) . And do whatever you want because we did not raided you (as I said, we wanted to but we couldn't because you attacked first when you saw us with weapons), I did not broke NLR. I died 2 times yesterday because of you. First time when we tried to raid you and you killed me ( I waited more than 5 minutes just to pick up my car ), and second time you killed me when you raided our base. I did not came back, I was waiting on spawn. My friend "Topi<3" came back with MP5 but his NLR time (5 minutes, actually it was 6 minutes and some seconds) was gone when he came back. And If I remember well my friend killed you near the hospital, so, NLR? :-) . And floating props? Are you kidding me? It was a camera 20 centimeters from the wall. That's totally ridiculous :-D . But go ahead, post a BR. I really want to see what "evidence" do you have :-D . Peace

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] You Got Twisted,Renato_Tuga - by tYn0_SK - 05-01-2013, 03:14 AM
RE: [FL:RP] You Got Twisted,Renato_Tuga - by tYn0_SK - 05-01-2013, 12:37 PM