Totally Random Raid
(04-28-2013, 08:34 PM)Jellio45 Wrote: Well this isnt all true. First of all I wasnt one of the main 'Rule-Breakers'. I killed nobody, niether did i start shooting first. Admins can check the logs to see if i did kill anybody, but this is how everything turned out. So i was just driving around when i saw the Police Commander (MaSeLKo PL) checking out the rebel base. I went over there to check if everything was okay, and he said he was listening for contraband. So i decided i would help him to be a nice person rather than driving off. So i was standing outside when i heard the electric sound of a money printer. I rush back over to MaSeLKo PL to tell him i heard contraband and we should call for backup. So thats what we did. We called for backup, and when it arrived i told everybody that there was definately contraband in the rebel base. I told them not to go charging in and trash everything, but to enter with caution. So the SS agents knocked on the door and asked if they could do a check on the rebels property, but they refused. So we only had one option, and that was to get a warrant and ram our way in. We went in and i do not know who started shooting first, because i was last to enter, but IF it was the government, i believe the police entered first. So there was a massive shootout and i did not really want to die, and i'm pretty terrible at gunfights, so most of the time i was hiding behind cover. I acturally got no kills, but i did witness an officer called V.L.A.D. RDMing unarmed rebels. Anyway, back to the point, Once all the rebels were down, we went into there little rooms and found contraband. So the noises were right, and it wasnt a random raid. Hearing Contraband obviously is a good enough reason, If i was correct and there was contraband. C.I.A Agents know the sound of contraband, and contraband is illegal. We had all the right to raid.

I dont even bother to say anything for your "hero story" I said how the thing is already. Just waiting for this request to go approved or denied. And yeah btw i didn't hear any knock knock's. Neither did anyone else inside there. And many admins ban people every day about random raiding. The sound of contra is never reason enough, thats what they say, go and ask.

Messages In This Thread
Totally Random Raid - by Spam - 04-28-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Holdem - 04-28-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Spam - 04-28-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Jellio45 - 04-28-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Spam - 04-28-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Cagar - 04-28-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Jellio45 - 04-29-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-04-2013, 11:25 PM