Unban Request
Your name: Solid Snake

Your ban ID: 19283

Banned by: [FM:M] Zealord

Reason: RDM

Involved: The Rock

Why we should unban you: I never RDMed anyone, I was leaving a complex with The Rock, when a newbie cames out with a deagle on his hand, and starts shooting at our car.

I then get out of the car, while the newbie is running to his house, I try to lockpick the house, but the guy propblocked the entry, that's when Zealords cames, deletes the prop, follows the newbie with me inside.

Then he starts saying he's a newbie, and I should let him go (I never knew he was a moderator at all, I was a newbie myself) so I killed the newbie, and was blamed for RDM, which is a lie, the newbie that tried to RDM me and The Rock, and even prop blocked a house entry.

I would like to this ban to be removed from the records, since it's not fair at all, I didn't broke any rule, and didn't RDM, I killed a guy that tried to kill me for no reason, I was defending myself.

I know we should listen to the admins, moderators, etc.. But like I said, I was a newbie myself at the time, and didn't know Zealord was a moderator at all.

I didn't post at the time, because I didn't had an account on the forums, and it was 1 day ban.

What I want from here, is a review of the sittuation, and the ban to be deleted from the records.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Kobi Blade - 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Adman - 04-28-2013, 09:10 AM