DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves
(04-25-2013, 08:34 PM)tenacioussmish Wrote: yes i already suggested that i failed to roleplay. the main reason for my reply was to apologize for that. the thing is, i only realized what i did was stupid, after i had done it. i am like that in real life. unfortunately i have ADHD and i do not see the consequences in things until i have done them. i understand that i will most probably get a ban for this now. but like i said before, did me failing to roleplay really offend you so much?
and please the last thing i want to start is an argument, i am really not in the right mind to argue right now.

I dont know which of the guys you are but Doctor Whooves typed "ITS RAINING SS" in OOC and none of you ever said anything back when I told you that I had enough evidence for a ban request so I dont believe this to be "parachute RP" at all. You came up with the parachute RP idea first when I got up and saw how you used the chair to glitch.

Yes it offended me. What message does this send to the new players? Seeing you suiciding all the time probably makes them believe they can do the same thing. This is a roleplay server, do you know what roleplay is?

Messages In This Thread
DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves - by Humla - 04-25-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves - by Emil - 04-25-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves - by Humla - 04-25-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves - by Humla - 04-26-2013, 04:35 AM