DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves
(04-25-2013, 07:54 PM)tenacioussmish Wrote: Okay this looks kinda bad from humla's point of view. but we where actually up there attempting a parachute training RP for paratrooper RP planned later on. i know this sounds like the WORST excuse known to fearless, but i thought if i landed in the water on the fountain then we would survive. but i couldn't get my targeting right.
i do understand that it is against the rules to use chairs and clip through windows and walls etc.
was i really offending Humla that much by doing this?
i apologize for my actions and obviously will not be attempting this again, as it breaks rules and leads to certain death.

can i add that i was not still going strong as a Citizen, as i was AFK because my motorcycle had fallen over in my garage. i was gone a good 7 mins after this occurred.

Offended? Thats not the point here. The point is that you failed to roleplay.

First off you put a invisible chair (ever seen that IRL?) and glitched through the wall for you parachute RP.

Second, you died and then went back to do the same thing over and over. I didnt hear/see you correct the chair at anytime to aim at the water and I stood there for quite a while.

Messages In This Thread
DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves - by Humla - 04-25-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves - by Emil - 04-25-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves - by Humla - 04-25-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves - by Humla - 04-26-2013, 04:35 AM