Ban Request - Jarz , Butch , Flawless
(04-19-2013, 10:49 PM)Anonymous350 Wrote: First, I did not have time to turn on the sound and restart the program again.

Second, I was not controlling the door that was that other idiot SS who were messing around when it happen.

Third, I don't hold grudges because Jokhah told me to post it no matter.

Fourth, I did not rush you, The other SS went for it I was just defending my SS.

Fifth, The Police Officers were demoted by the president for these reasons:

GRiiM Demoted: Failing Job and NOT uncuffing the suspect after the president denied the arrest on him.
President: Warned the officer to remove it.

Other Cop I do not remember his reason for demotion.

]Sixth,
The cops who were tazzing had 1-16 hours played and were demoted later after for random tazzing "Took place after the raid".

- Thanks for your time.

No need to be a jerk.
However...

First: Alright, lets say I believe you.

Second: I never said you opened the door, perhaps you should re-read my post.

Third: What I mean by grudge is this.: You march on the BR Forums and practically make me look like a jerk. If you have a problem, do it respectfully and all will be cool.

Fourth: You just admitted to breaking FearRP, and possibly even FailRP.

Fifth: So you were the president? Seems like what I thought.
GRiiM and another police officer were both demoted with no reason (You never initially reported it in OOC from my looks in console) You stepped down, nearly immediately, thus took his spot, then the new President, Pizza[something] became president, then you took his space as Commander. Atleast that is how I saw it...

GRiiM was dedicated to arresting that man, he clearly had broken a law and thought
he needed to make it on his agenda to get his name behind bars. He [The man being arrested] was minging, and GRiiM was trying to take the appropiate precaution to cease the minging on the server. [Props to GRiiM]
So you denied the warrant to arrest a mingebag.

Sixth: This is utter BS, I saw the hours, they all had 100+, and were under command to
tase. I do not know however if this was for certain people who broke in the Nexus? (I didn't.) or they were just breaking the rules. (They were most likely.)

-----

Not sure if you were the President, but I am 99% sure you were the president at the time of this occurrence. Should you have not been the President,
Apologies, and replace the necessary "you"'s and replace them with the proper heading. This heading will probably be "President"...

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - Jarz , Butch , Flawless - by Duane - 04-19-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: Ban Request - Jarz , Butch , Flawless - by yarrrs - 04-20-2013, 12:20 AM