xxultrafirexx - FailRp as President / Abusing the job
(04-19-2013, 06:04 PM)apizza4you Wrote: I am the man in the photos and I just want to say that the man that I hit was running behind my car. I was in the cab view and as I was trying to put my car in the evogarage I backed up because I was stuck on the wall boom he was there and I hit him. I told this to Griim but he just keep trying to arrest me and also after xXUltraFireXx left president Griim tried to ask the new president for a new arrest on me after the last one said no and then when I was starting to get tired of Griim not unhand cuffing me I walked away and then he teased me and then I do not remember what happened after that sorry. PS I hope this helps. Also I do not know if I was allowed to post on this I know it seas not to unless you are involved but I was in the pitchers so I thought I could.

You walked away and I teased you?
No. I uncuffed you, said 'F**k this, I'll just post a ban request* (while xxultrafirexx was still President I think, can't really remember for sure) and went off to do my own thing.

While I was arresting a taxi driver that's when anonymous randomly demoted me and another cop or two.

Messages In This Thread
RE: xxultrafirexx - FailRp as President / Abusing the job - by GRiiM - 04-19-2013, 06:23 PM