Ban Request - s7zero7, Unholy and Hunter
I must of been on the server for an hour or more, I heard no laws, just cops running around being corrupt and shooting people, I tried to make something passive and that failed.

You should also understand that we did not raid you, we was only intending to threaten you, on our way up we caused no harm to anyone until the black market dealer and his corleone friend broke Fear RP on us and when the cop also broke it and told people what we was doing. The real raiders were the others that came up.

Also, we wasn't the ones who killed you it was the 'FBI' who came up and broke Fear RP to kill us who shot you.

raid
  • A surprise attack by a small armed force.
  • A sudden forcible entry into a place by police: a raid on a gambling den.
  • An entrance into another's territory for the purpose of seizing goods or valuables.
  • A predatory operation mounted against a competitor, especially an attempt to lure away the personnel or membership of a competing organization.
  • An attempt to seize control of a company, as by acquiring a majority of its stock.
  • An attempt by speculators to drive stock prices down by coordinated selling.

If you look in the chat at 1:41 you would see me threatening the Corleone and BMD to go away, they failed my command. Even when I killed the Corleone's friend he failed to listen to my commands, I had no choice but to plant a bullet in him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - s7zero7, Unholy and Hunter - by Hunter_ - 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM