Ban Request - s7zero7, Unholy and Hunter
Name of player: s7zero7, Unholy and Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42279160, STEAM_0:1:38401751, STEAM_0:1:61781382

Time in GMT: 20:00

Server: v2d

Summary: While I was President, these 3 citizens made their way up to my floor and immediately pulled out their guns and restrained me in a hostage rope. When I asked them for their reason to raid, they claimed that I was being ignorant with the laws and that the forces were acting corrupt.

I had been President for about an hour by the time this happened, and I had a set of laws binded to a key so I could repeat them exactly the same every time (speed limits - 20 inside the city, 50 outside. All drugs, except weed, are illegal. Only pistols may be used for self-defense. No jaywalking.). I broadcasted the laws every 10-15 minutes. s7zero7 didn't feel that this was frequent enough, but either way, they were being broadcasted repeatedly for everyone to see.

He also stated that my laws were due a changing because of how it had a corrupt impact on the cops, however I hadn't seen a single person complain about the cops, or a single person requesting the laws to be changed. He later stated that I didn't even set the laws at all, when I did, otherwise I would've broken the perma laws.

When the first set of people finally showed up, a man in a suit broke out a weapon (disobeying FearRP) and opened fire. Then an unarmed Corleone approached and Hunter killed him.

Even more people showed up and a firefight ensued.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/UZgkCkt9AJc

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - s7zero7, Unholy and Hunter - by ilmon3y - 04-18-2013, 12:49 PM