Unban request gnuk (vladamir)
Yeah like I'm really confused with what happened too. When he was banned for doom forting it was back in the Corleone house where i had my bit and he had his so without realising we where breaking the rules. None of us (5 in total) realised it was against the rules cos the doors where in separate places/rooms. All an admin had to do was say "u cant do that" job done. But He wasn't banned during that time so i duno how the admin found out after the base was gone, and i duno how this demo is enouth proof for a days ban aswell. So, the time he was banned, we where building a new base in the offices opposite the nexus (again didn't know that was against the rules cos we didn't think i fell under the passive RP shops cos tbh no one uses them unless they would wana base there anyway and i've based there before a long time ago) and he was banned without warning and while i was asking an admin to actually come check out what we where doing to make sure we weren't breaking the rules. I mean if I'm taking the time to see if this was against the rule (and yes we read the rule but where still confused) then surly they could take the time to say "No, get rid of it". The rules don't make everything black and white so being banned without warning is out of order. If you use harsh bans to get ppl to learn about the rules, it wont work if they have no idea what they have done wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request gnuk (vladamir) - by megustaface3 - 04-14-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Unban request gnuk (vladamir) - by Weecow - 04-14-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Unban request gnuk (vladamir) - by AlienJack - 04-14-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: Unban request gnuk (vladamir) - by Weecow - 04-14-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: Unban request gnuk (vladamir) - by AlienJack - 04-14-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: Unban request gnuk (vladamir) - by aviator - 04-14-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Unban request gnuk (vladamir) - by AlienJack - 04-14-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Unban request gnuk (vladamir) - by Adman - 04-14-2013, 03:59 PM