I was unfairly banned.
Your name: Kolt Veral

Your ban ID: 29634

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Scamming, lying to an admin.

Involved: Grim6_9, One Mile Kill, Jokhah

Why we should unban you: I feel like, even though I was falsely banned, as I told the admin that they were bending the truth, and when it became clear he was wrapped around their finger I said screw it, give the baby their bottle and gave them what they were asking for, he perm bans me for lying to an admin even though I wasn't, and I wasn't scamming either, I told them over voicechat that I would sell them 4 lockpicks and I wanted one for myself. They agreed once again over voicechat, but made it seem the other way through chat, then, when I take mine, the current Don Corleone (One Mile Kill) Breaks nlr, and I had told them I was switching class to which they did not object, and I switched to Corleone member, to which he demotes me, breaking nlr on false pretenses, his friend, Grim6_9, calls an admin over and gets him to check the log, then the admin actually belives that they are not on skype regardless that one of them had told me what the other says when he had not voice or type chatted, so I say, know what, I don't even care, take the lockpick, and I get permanently banned, even if I had done what I was accused of, I know for a fact I should get perm banned when a solution is so simple. Lying to an admin, if I had been, I can understand a perm ban, but seriously? Scamming? Better punishment, give what you took back then kick. Takes 5 seconds, not hard, and they even got what they asked for.

Messages In This Thread
I was unfairly banned. - by KoltVeral - 04-13-2013, 03:39 AM
RE: I was unfairly banned. - by Old Man Jokhah - 04-13-2013, 03:58 AM
RE: I was unfairly banned. - by KoltVeral - 04-13-2013, 04:07 AM
RE: I was unfairly banned. - by Old Man Jokhah - 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: I was unfairly banned. - by beflok - 04-16-2013, 05:29 AM
RE: I was unfairly banned. - by KoltVeral - 04-17-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: I was unfairly banned. - by Temar - 04-18-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: I was unfairly banned. - by Killjoy - 04-18-2013, 09:29 AM